Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day +680 : What will be after Mega Mac?

I am fine today.

I got three MacDonald coupons from a bank. Each of them carries a value of RM10. So I brought Daniel and Joseph for MacDonald burger on last Sunday.

Daniel's most favourite food is pizza and Big Mac comes to the second. I ordered a Big Mac MacValue meal for him.

A Big Mac comes with two beef patties.But I noticed Big Mac is not the biggest burger anymore. MacDonald is offering an even bigger burger called Mega Mac which comes with 4 beef patties.

How big is it? See the photo below, but don’t look at if you are hungry.I wonder what Mac will they offer after Mega Mac. Most probably "Hyper Mac" :-)

Anyway, for your information, you have a chance to have free Big Mac. How? Follow the instruction here.

See you next post :-)

No comments: