Friday, December 28, 2007

Day +541 : Thank God that they are healthy

I am fine today.

I brought my mother-in-law and my wife to collect the health screening report this afternoon. They did the health screening on the 19 November and the reports were actually available on 3 December. But we were busy preparing for holiday at that time. So we only managed to get the report today.

We were a little bit worried about my mother-in-law’s health condition as he weighed 28kg only as mentioned in my blog Day +512 : She weighs 28kg only. The report indicated that she has slightly low haemoglobin and white cell count, and her calcium level is a little bit low too. However, the doctor who interpreted her report said that her health condition is generally well :-) She just needs to take some supplement to correct the condition. What a great relief for us to know this :-)

Based on the report, my wife’s is having high bad cholesterol level, else she is healthy. Now she would like to learn from me – take oat meal for breakfast :-) Hopefully this will reduce her bad cholesterol level.

I thank God that they are both generally healthy. May God bless them to be healthy all the time.

See you next post :-)

No comments: