Sunday, December 30, 2007

Day +543 : Happy 8 years old birthday! Joseph

I am fine today.

We are very glad to celebrate Joseph 8 years old birthday.

Joseph is my second child. He was born prematurely through caesarean due to heavy bleeding as a result of broken umbilical cord. Because of this, he was born one year earlier.

Though he is celebrating his 8 years old birthday today, he will turn 9 years old officially just two days later, and he will have to study primary three 3 days later.

Once again, I thank God for sustaining my life to be able to prepare and to join his birthday party.

God bless Joseph!

All who attended the party. The cake which was chosen by Joseph.
Pizza. Remember? I still have the Domino's Millenium Gold Card which qualify me to get one large Pizza for every large pizza purchase.
Shao Mai (烧卖) - one of my nephew brought it from Kuching.
Spaghetti sauce. Very different from the one served in restaurant, but the children like it very much.
Spaghetti.
The drink
See you next post :-)

4 comments:

Soon Hui said...

Because of this, he was born one year earlier.

But how can someone be born earlier than before he was ever conceived?

Anonymous said...

Last friday I meet 刮乐乐 people at OUG. I try to play with then as your brother Sie Lee did with the special offer form China. I managed to get they sticker and talk about 15min. If you are interest, please interview me.
If got change, teach me how to do the special spaghetti sauce.
Happy 2008. May God use you to bless more people.

David said...

Soon Hui,

Not necessary to be interpreted
that way.

He was born on the 30 December 1999 due to the complication; else he would be born one month later which cross over to year 2000. Therefore the difference is one year.

Kuock Chai,

Sure, may be you can write up something for me. I did played with the HK scammer in Sarawak and recorded some conversation. will post it later.

Regarding the recipe, I will teach you next time we meet.

God bless you and Happy 2008!

David

Soon Hui said...

Oh I see..thanks for the explanation...