Saturday, December 08, 2007

Day +521 : Visiting my third sister Sie Chuo

I am fine today.

I went to Sibu in the morning to fetch my second sister Sie Kiong and her two daughters to our to kampong’s house at Sg. Mador. After that we visited our second sister together with my mother and some other family members.

My third sister Sie Chuo is very kind. She is the one who donated the bone marrow to me. It seemed that she remembered very well the day that I should do my follow-up because very often she called me on the day to enquire about the status of my health. Apart from this, we also keep in touch regularly.

She fully supplies milk powder to my youngest son Aaron free of charge since the beginning until now. One of my nieces who stayed in the kampong also receives the same free milk powder supply for her two children :-)

We had lunch and dinner at Sie Chuo’s house. She prepared a lot of delicious food for us :-)
A youth cell group meeting was held as her house at night, and I was invited to share my testimony in the meeting.

My wife and I had this "Wet Fried Mee (湿炒面)" as our breakfast at the Sibu Central Market. It had been more than 10 years since we last having this type of noodle. Again, a big bowl costs RM 2.80 only.

The Lanang Bridge toll - no exception for motorcycle; RM3.00 for car and RM0.50 for motorcycle.
Petrol kiosk attendance pumps the petrol for motorists - a service that
A "stony" field next to my sister's house.
Aaron was so excited to play at the field.
Adriel danced at the field.
A fruitful Ciku tree outside the house.
Flower.
Another type of flower.
Rooster resting under the papaya tree.
The meal :-)
Very delicicous homemade Sushi as the supper for the cell group. It tasts better than the one found in the Japanese restaurant :-)
Youth cell group meeting.
See you next post :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sir,

The chicken looks like the black bone one, very good for health. I think you should cook it when there is a chance :p

David said...

Hi Szu Kiak, I think you are right. Not only it is black bone, it is also "athlete" chicken, eating "jagung" only :-)

Gin said...

hahaha....i like the way u described the black chicken..as "athlete" chicken

David said...

haha!