Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Day +518 : Home town delicacies (1)

I am fine today.

My wife and I went to eat Kampua Mee first thing in the morning :-)

In the afternoon, I accompanied my second sister and third sister (my stem cell donor) to purchase LCD monitors. We purchased two Samsung 19” wide screen monitors at a cost of RM725 per unit. This is about RM40 more expensive compared to the KL’s price.

Joseph and Daniel complained that life at my 2nd sister’s house is too boring for them, so they followed my third sister to Bintangor in the evening.

At night, my wife and I visited Sibu night market. We purchased many delicacies and had a small party before going to bed :-)

A big plate of delicous Kampua Mee cost RM2.00 only :-)
Sibu night market - open nigthly.
One of the barbecue stalls.
Some dim sum.
Another stall selling various types of cakes.
See you next post :-)

No comments: