Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day +539 : The Christmas potluck dinner

I am fine today.

I would like to “share” with you some dishes from yesterday Christmas potluck dinner at our church. Many delicious dishes were served, but at the same time there were also many hungry consumers craving for the food. Many dishes were emptied within a short while :-)

All dishes were prepared by our church members and certainly everyone cooked the dish they specialized at, so every single dish was guaranteed to be delicious :-) This made the potluck dinner better than any meal that a restaurant could serve.

My wife cooked 60 tea eggs (茶叶蛋) for the potluck.

Church members busy taking food.
My two nieces, my wife and my mother-in-law.
Joseph
Below are photo of some of the dishes. There were a lot more dishes that these. If I took my sweet time to take photo for all the foods, I would to starve for the night as all food would be gone before I finish taking the photo.













See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

哇!好丰富哦

David said...

Ya loh! You din't attend the dinner?