Sunday, December 23, 2007

Day +536 : We are home!

I am fine today.

My wife and I, together with Adriel and Aaron moved to my second sister house in Sibu last night while Daniel and Joseph stayed at my third sister’s house. The two boys liked to stay there because they were allowed to play computer games without restriction :-)

My second sister asked my third sister to purchase 60kg Pomelo and 6 kampong chickens for us to bring to KL. On top of this, my third sister also supplied me at least 10kg of baby milk powder. This made the total weight of our check-in luggage including the clothing and some books amounted to 121kg, 11 kg overweight. Fortunately, MAS didn’t request any additional charge for this, else I would have a hard time to determine what to bring.

Our flight to KL at 11:55pm was very punctual. The children behaved very well on the plane this time and not only this, they were also very helpful in handling the 121kg luggage at KLIA :-).

We booked two airport Limousines from KLIA to Puchong and reached home at 3:00pm.

I thank God for bestowing me good health to be able to bring my family for this great holiday.

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Pure Faith said...

So good to hear that you're OK & back in Puchong....

Merry Christmas to you & yuor family......

David said...

Thank you pure faith, my caring friend.

Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas too.