Sunday, December 02, 2007

Day +515 : A birthday party that cost a wedding dinner

I am fine today.

My family, together with my sister-in-law’s family, niece and nephew went to attend a 21-year old birthday part of a church member.

The parents told me that they catered food for 100 guests with a cost of RM16.80 per head. Together with other expenses, I believe the party would cost them at least RM2000.

Children nowadays are very lucky to have the luxury of having such an expensive birthday party. I can’t even remember if I celebrated my 21-year old birthday.

In fact, the RM2000 was sufficient for us who stayed in the kampong to have a 10 tables wedding lunch or dinner that serve 100 guests :-)

The broad smile birthday boy Zhi Qiao (2nd one from the left) A performance that drew flowers.
A very sweet and delicious chocolate birthday cake.
Adriel, Joseph and my wife enjoying the food.
Daniel with my sister-in-law and her daughter.
Joseph with my sister-in-law's sons.
The food.

I wish Zhi Qiao a happy birthday and may God bless his future undertakings.

See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you wrongly labeled Aaron as Joseph in pic #4?

David said...

Aiya! How come I make a mistake like this. Even confused with 4 children only. I wonder how my mom could handle 9 of us.

Anonymous said...

*Salute* ...to your mom!