Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day +512 : She weighs 28kg only

I am fine today.

I brought my wife and mother-in-law for a health screening early this morning. We are very surprised to find out that my mother-in-law weighs 28kg only. She said she weighs about 33kg last time. I am a little bit worried about this weigh drop. We hope that the health screening will give us a better picture on her health.

My mother-in-law is 74 years old now. Apart from having high cholesterol, she has been strong and healthy.

A number of occasions we saw her almost falling asleep while doing something recently, but she always denied she was feeling sick or uncomfortable. She is quite an introverted who rarely expresses her feeling. It is very hard for us to know what she thinks or feels. So we have to do a lot of “guessing work” on her :-(

Judging from the fact that she walks 40 minutes almost every day to visit Jusco, we are quite confident that she is healthy.

May God bless my mother-in-law to be always happy and healthy.

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

ront said...

my sister (who linked me with your blog) are discussing about how similar our mom is with your MIL, especially the part where we'd need to do a lot of guessing work.

David said...

that can be quite challenging...