Sunday, November 11, 2007

Day +494 : Enjoy unlimited void calls, SMS, MMS and Video calls with RM5 per month only

I am fine today.

If you need to talk to your family members or someone special 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, just sign up Celcom 1 + 3 plan. You will be able to enjoy unlimited voice call, SMS, MMS and Video calls between family lines (main line or supplement lines) with a monthly fee of RM5 per supplement line.

1 + 3 simply means that each Celcom postpaid line is entitled to have a maximum of 3 supplement lines.

May family members benefited from the plan tremendously. As I mentioned earlier, my eldest sister and second sister are very talkative, and they usually talk at great length to their children who are studying or working here.

I am the 4th one in the family who registered a supplement line under this plan. The line is not for my children, but for my wife :-) In order to benefit from the plan, I think we should talk or SMS through the phone even though we are both at home. For example, if we are at different spots of the house such as when we are on different floors, or if one is in the kitchen and the other one in the living room or for such situation when one realized that the toilet is running out of toilet roll or soap etc :-)

If you need to talk a lot over the phone, then this plan is highly recommended, and I believe it is a lot better than any prepaid package.

See you next post :-)

No comments: