Friday, November 02, 2007

Day +484 : Congratulation! Heng Chiek for starting his first job

I am fine today.

My nephew, Heng Chiek, went to report duty today as an Electrical Engineer in a multinational HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, Air-conditioning) company at Kajang – a place with a distant about 35 minute’s motorcycle ride from my house in Puchong.

While his classmates were busy hunting for job after finishing their study May this year, Heng Chiek went back to our home village in Sarawak to relax and enjoy kampong life. He then came here again on August to attend his graduation ceremony. Since then, he stayed at my house and looked for suitable job slow and steadily :-)

I advised him not to be too rush to accept his first job. There is no point of accepting a job that he is not interested in for the sack of salary. As long as he stays at my house, food and accommodation will be provided free of charge. Money will also be provided if he is running out of cash :-)

I believe this job is quite suitable for him, and not only this, the salary is also on the higher side :-)

Some other blog entries that talk about him are as follow:

Day +304 : Doing final year project
Day +305 : Wish you a successful project demonstration, Heng Chiek
Day +416 : Congratulation! Heng Chiek

Let us wish Heng Chiek a successful first job!

See you next post :-)

No comments: