Monday, November 26, 2007

Day + 509 : A Genting Highland Trip

I am fine today.

I took a day off to bring my sister-in-law’s family to Genting Highland today. We left Puchong as early as 6:30am. The traffic was extremely smooth that it took us only one hour to reach Genting Skyway station at Batang Kali.

We were the rare few who reached Genting Highland at 8:00am.

We all tried the 4-D Motion Master at First-World Plaza for the first time, but the quality of the show was far below our expectation :-) The so called 3-D view was too dull and unreal. It was definitely not worth the RM8 ticket price.

This is the first time my sister-in-law’s children visit Genting Highland. I am very happy to be able to bring them for the trip.

A photo taken inside the cable car.
A photo taken at the hill top.
A view from the cable car.
See you next post :-)

No comments: