Sunday, November 25, 2007

Day + 508 : A Japanese Buffet at Shogun

I am fine today.

My sister-in-law’s children wanted to try some buffet here. After some thought, we believed that the Saisaki Japanese Buffet at Wisma UOA II should give them a memorable dining experience.

Saisaki is so popular that it was fully booked for today's dinner. Fortunately, my wife knows another Japanese Buffet Restaurant at 1-Utama Shopping Mall which is the sister restaurant of Saisaki. I successfully made a booking for dinner there:-)

The food was great and abundant. Even though I have to avoid many raw and spicy foods, I was still very satisfied with the meal as there were so many varieties of foods to choose from. This was also the first time ever I have a Japanese buffet after bone marrow transplant :-)

To the children, this was the best buffet they ever have.

Take a group photo before the meal.

Some of the foods.

The restaurant.

Actually, I would like to take photos of some the foods they served, but a waiter stopped me from doing this; else I would be able to give you a better idea of what we have tonight.

See you next post :-)

No comments: