Friday, November 23, 2007

Day +505 : Riding “Eye On Malaysia”

I am fine today.

I brought my family (except Aaron) and my sister-in-law’s family to Lake Titiwangsa tonight where the “Eye on Malaysia” is situated.

What is “Eye on Malayisa”? It is in a 60 metres wheel – the largest portable one in the world.

The description on “Eye on Malaysia” website on what we can see from the wheel - "The “Eye on Malaysia” provides stunning views across Lake Titiwangsa, all the way to the world renowned Petronas Towers and KL Tower.This astounding viewing wheel consists of 42 fully air-conditioned gondolas, 39 of which have the capacity to carry a cosy eight passengers per 12-minute ride."

A photo of the wheel, but actual scenery is a lot less beautiful than this :-(
I heard of the wheel before, but never know that it is called “Eye on Malaysia” until my sister-in-law’s children said that they were interested to ride the wheel.

If you haven’t ride the wheel before, better hurry up as the wheel will be available at Lake Titiwangsa until the end of this year. If you miss it this year, you might still have a chance to ride it as they plan to move it to Putrajaya next year, but the view would be totaly different.

A group photo. Daniel and my sister-in-law's 2nd son.
Joseph and my sister-in-law's eldest son.
Adriel, my sister-in-law's daughter and me.
A photo before boarding.
My wife and sister-in-law didn't ride the wheel.

See you next post :-)

No comments: