Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Day +489 : The maid (2)

I am fine today. Continue to talk about the maid…

We really can’t expect much from her, and we will be very happy if she could handle the basic house works.

However, I have no regret of choosing this maid at all; it is in fact a blessing in disguise :-) Why?

If the maid is too capable, my wife will start to worry that the maid would entice me and then she will disturb me with all sort of complaints. This was exactly what I face with our previous maids. In the end, I have to handle to sets of complaints: one that complains that the maid didn’t do the works properly, and the other one saying that the maid want to become the owner (女主人) of the family. The first type of complaints is very easy to handle but the other complaints could easily landed me in disaster if I were not careful :-(.

However, this does not mean that my wife is ridiculous. Despite a little bit insecure and sensitive, she is a wonderful wife :-) If I were given a chance to choose a wife again, I will choose her :-)

Now at least with this maid, I only need to handle the easier complaints:-) Positive thinking again!

See you next post :-)

No comments: