Friday, November 16, 2007

Day +499 : A RM 1500 anion cloth

I am fine today.

My cousin forwarded an article regarding negative ion or anion clothing to me a few months ago. She asked for my opinion regarding this type of wonderful clothing which claimed to be able to eradicate all our health problems. This is another promise of miracle cure! I advised her to be very careful in dealing with any product that promises miracle cure.

What are so great about negative ion? The following information regarding the benefits of negative ions is taken from dress-to-cure website.

“ The main advantages of negative ions for human body include cleansing of the blood, enhancement of the immune system, activation of cells, and adjustment of the autonomous nervous system. The interaction between negative ion and human body is part of science of electromedicine, or electromagnetic healing, or bioelectromagnetic healing. When negative ions have effects on the body, the potassium and magnesium in the blood will transfer into cells. Potassium contains a substance which can alleviate pain in cells, help fight infection, and promote wound recovery.”

A few days ago, my brother-in-law showed me his RM1500 anion cloth that he purchased during his recent trip to Sarawak. One of his sisters introduced and sold him the cloth. He purchased two with a total worth of RM3000 – one for himself and another one for my sister. Now they wear anion cloth as pajamas every day :-)

They also lent me a pair of anion elbow supporters :-) I could feel some pain along some blood vessels on my both hands when my bend my arm. Doctor said this could be due to the hardening of my blood vessels due to chemotherapy drugs. If the anion cloth is really as effective as claimed, it should “de-harden” my blood vessel :-)

Though it is too good to be true, I still wear the supporters every night, and who knows it works :-)

The made-in-Japan anion knee/elbow protector.

See you next post :-)

No comments: