Sunday, May 06, 2007

Day +305 : Wish you a successful project demonstration, Heng Chiek

I am fine today.

I attended the church service in the morning and then spent the remaining of the day to help my nephew, Heng Chiek, to complete his final year project. His program was still buggy. We spent a lot of time to catch bugs (mistake in computer program). Fortunately, the nephew who stayed with us completed his dating earlier today. He helped to find some very important bugs too.

We worked until midnight. The program run as expected now. Heng Chiek needs to demonstrate his program to his supervisors and panel lecturers tomorrow. I arranged for him a notebook computer with all necessary software installed to make sure a smooth demonstration.

We wish Heng Chiek a successful project demonstration.

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thx god for my demo yesterday. My supervisor and one of the examiner accept my project. Only got shooted by another examiner(not malaysian) about unchangable part. Overall, I think they accept my project.On behalf of this , I would like to thank my uncle Sie Kiew who spent alot of time for helping me n my cousin help.

David said...

Glad to hear about this, Heng Chiek. God bless your remaining work - completing the report, presentation and viva etc.