Monday, May 07, 2007

Day +306 : I am busy, they are happy

I am fine today.

Daniel and Joseph were very happy to see me busy with my nephew the past two days. Since I didn't have time to look after their study, they were free to do whatever they like.

They are in the midst of school exam but don’t have motivation to study at all. The most important thing to them is to play. When I force them to sit there and study, they complain a lot, and sometimes even angry at me :-(

When asked about their weakness in a Sunday school class, both of them told the teacher that their major problem is lazy to study. With this, I realize that they know their problem, but have problem to overcome their problem. This is exactly like what Bible says, “For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out (因为立志为善由得我,只是行出来由不得我)”.

They must wish that I am busy all the time, so that they could have ‘happy hour’ all the time :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: