Friday, May 11, 2007

Day +310 : Celebrating Birthday

I am fine today.

My pastor and church members are very kind. They always remember my birthday. To celebrate my birthday, they treated me and my wife a delicious steamboat dinner this evening. I really appreciate their loving care toward me:-) I also thank God for his loving kindness to sustain my life everyday.


On the 11 May, last year, while I was still waiting for bone marrow transplant, my pastor and a group of church members also came to my house to celebrate my birthday.

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ah Kiew,

What a coincidence! Dobrin's birthday also falls on May 11. I wonder if you were born in the same year (1968). We wish you a very happy birthday. May God bless you with a healthy and happy life.

David said...

Hi Ee Ding & Dobrin,

Oh, I see. We wish Dobrin a happy birthday too! I was born in 1967 - a little order than Dobrin. In fact my actual birthday is on November :-) and after bone marrow transplant - I have to celebrate 3 birthday per year :-)

May God bless you and Dobrin richly.