Thursday, May 03, 2007

Day +302 : Holiday photos

I am fine today.

I would like to post some photos that we took at Port Dickson. The children were too busy playing until we didn’t have chance to take a family photo.

My wife and Aaron.

This is Aaron first time visiting a beach. When we put him on the sand, he just sat still and showed us this funny facial expression. He used to be very active at home.

An uncle playing with Adriel.

The children are proud of a hole they dig. From left are Joseph, Adriel, Benjamin (Pastor’s son), Daniel.

We had a potluck dinner with lots of delicious food prepared by church members. Everyone cooked the dish which they specialized in. The Rendang Chicken (the first one in the picture) was the best! This dinner was considered to be the best program for me throughout the trip :-) I am hungry whenever I see this photo.

My wife and children were enjoying the food. I only know through this photo that Daniel ate at least 6 sausages. What a great eater, no wonder he is gaining weigh.

After the dinner, there was a BBQ session at 10:00pm. I heard that the organizer prepared 150 chicken wings for 50 people. Everyone got three. However, I did not eat any because many people said the BBQ food is not healthy and secondly, my stomach was still quite full with the heavy dinner earlier. The children were having fun barbecuing.
See you next post :-)

No comments: