Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Day +329 : Huh! Nearly miss the interview (sweating…)

I am fine today.

This morning, I sent my niece for an interview for the teacher training program – Kursus Perguruan Lepasan SPM (KPLSPM). As I blogged on Day +322, this interview was granted only after appeal due to some technical error.

The interview was conduct at Institut Perguruan Bahasa Melayu Malaysia (IPBMM) at 10:30am. I did not know where it was, but from the map, the place is very near to UH, which I am very familiar with. Based on the map, I planned the route to go to IPBMM and estimated that we would reach there within 30 minutes.

We started our journey at 9:45am against the original plan; to start at 9:30am. When we almost reached IPBMM, I was shocked to find out that my planned route was blocked by a locked gate :-( This made me a little bit nervous because I only know to reach IPBMM through this route. The guard there explained to me the alternate route which had to go through the Universiti Melaya campus.

I rushed off to the alternate route and enquired the way from a student, but still made a mistake. It was almost 10:30am. This made me very nervous. I turned back and after seeking help from another student and a guard, I managed to reach the place at 10:35am. Fortunately, the officer let my niece to attend the interview. I found out later from my niece that the first part of the interview started at 10:45am.

I thought the interview would end in not more than 2 hours, so I decided to wait for my niece there. But it ended only at 3:00pm :-(

I did not know the best way to go home either. The only way that I could do is to follow the Bandar Sunway sign and you know, the sign leads me through three tolls, RM1.60 each, before reaching home :-(

Let us pray that my niece will be admitted into the teacher training program. May God bless her.

See you next post :-)

No comments: