Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Day +328 : Holiday Photos

I am fine today.

We reached home at 7:30pm.

My brother was busy meeting customers while I was ‘babysitting’ the three boys :-) Since all three boys can swim and could play independently, my job was very relaxing.

I am very kind. I let them played at the beach until they felt satisfied and requested to go back themselves. Yesterday, they played at the beach and swimming pool for more than 3 hours; played another 2 and half hours this morning :-)

I did not play, but I managed to finish reading the book "Formula of a perfect life" at the beach :-)

We visited war museum yesterday morning. The boy nearest to me is Richard's eldest son, Dennis.

The boys in front of a gun.

Japanese mortar shell.

The boys enjoyed playing sand at the beach.
Dennis and Joseph were very busy all the time.

Richard dropped us at Bukit Bendara at 1:20pm today before meeting a customer, unfortunately, all the train tickets before 3:15pm were sold out. We decided not to go up the hill as we have to go back at 4:00pm
See you next post :-)

No comments: