Saturday, May 12, 2007

Day +311 : A potluck dinner for Mother’s Day

I am fine today.

Two of my church cell groups, including the one that I attended, organized a potluck dinner to celebrate Mother’s Day this evening at my brother, Richard’s house. There were more than 30 people attended the potluck.

Mothers are supposed to be given a good rest during occasion like this. This means, fathers and children should prepare food and serve the mothers in order to make a difference. However, I noticed that most foods were still prepared by mothers; they were as busy as usual. The sole responsibility of fathers and children were to enjoy the foods and to make sure they were completely consumed :-)

If we were to organize similar event next year, I would suggest fathers and children preparing food for the mothers to enjoy :-)

Delicious food.

In order to make a difference, mothers were given priority to take the food :-)
See you next post :-)

No comments: