Friday, February 05, 2010

Day +1311 : An alternative to Rainbow Cleaning System?

I am fine today.

I blogged about the Rainbow Cleaning System on Day +1009 : Rainbow Cleaning System. It is a water-based filtering system that cost over RM7000.

I spotted the cleaner in the office using a similar system in the office a few days ago. It was actually a Pensonic vacuum cleaner that used water filter. And according to my sister, it cost less than RM400.

However, the cleaner complained that she experienced electrical shock while using the vacuum cleaner. I am not sure whether this problem is confined to the specific unit that we have or common to all.

If the system works well and there is no issue of electrical shock, I would be very interested to get one for home use.

The unit in action
See you next post :-)

No comments: