Friday, February 19, 2010

Day +1325 : Going to Port Dickson next week :-)

I am fine today.

All my children like to play on the beach and swim in the sea and it has been long time I haven't brought them to seaside. The last visit was when we attended the church camp on Pangkor Island August last year.

Our nation will celebrate Prophet Muhammad's Birthday next Friday which is also a national holiday. We will be going to Bayu Beach Resort, Port Dickson for a two day one night vacation.

I booked a Deluxe 2 Room Apartment today, checking in next Thursday and checking out the following day. The apartment cost RM280 per night including breakfast for 4 persons.

I was glad to know that a government servant needs to pay RM230 only; a RM50 discount :-) My wife is a government servant and I will register the room under her name to enjoy the discount.

It is so good to have a wife who is working with the government. Through her, I enjoyed the medical benefit throughout my Leukaemia treatment and now I also enjoy the hotel room discount :-)

Therefore, I advise you to seriously consider getting a wife who is a government servant but you should never attempt this if you are married; else you will lose a lot more than what you would gain.

The rate is RM280 but I need to pay RM230 :-)
See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

thquah said...

Dear David,

I have almost read your whole blog.i need to get some information for transplant @UMMC since you did it there.Pls email me thquah@hotmail.com and I will write to you. thanks.

Anonymous said...

I read about it some days ago in another blog and the main things that you mention here are very similar