Friday, February 26, 2010

Day +1332 : Holiday at Port Dickson – Bayu Beach Resort

I am fine today.

I took us slightly more than one hour to reach Bayu Breach Resort yesterday afternoon. The odometer of my car registered a distance of 100km – this means I travelled at an average speed of 100km/hour.

The two rooms apartment that we booked were sufficient for 8 of us :-) Joseph and Daniel slept in the living room, my mother-in-law and the maid share a room and the remaining four of us – I, my wife, Aaron and Adriel - occupied another room.

The beach was quite “lonely” as we saw only a few peoples there. It is quite clean and quite well maintained. This makes me believe that it is a private beach. And I wonder would the hotel security chase away those who are not hotel guests.

The bed room


Another bed room

Dining room

Living room

Plenty of rooms available

Swimming pool

Beach




Ice cream for sale

My induction cooker - perfect for cooking :-)

Breakfast



The choices
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: