Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day +1317 : My main fuse condition

I am fine today.

Following the incident that I mentioned on my blog Day +1310 : Is your family safe?, someone came to scan the main fuse of my house.

We were required to turn on all electrical appliances including all air-conditioners half an hour before the scan was conducted. Following the instruction given, we turned on all three air-conditioners, all lights and fans before the scan.

The report of the scan indicated that there might be poor supply line connection to the fuse box that resulted in a temperate of 77 degree Celsius. And the recommendation is to call in TNB or a certified electrician to check the connection immediately.

I will try to call the TNB to report the problem after the Chinese New Year. I am not too much worried as we normally didn’t use any of the air-conditioners at all. So the temperature could be less than 77 degree Celsius under the normal usage.

Hopefully, my assumption is correct and the fuse box won’t catch fire during Chinese New Year.

The report - click to get a larger view
See you next post :-)

4 comments:

Ummie said...

Nice post. Just happened to come here via 'Next Blog'. Will come again.
In the mean time, wishing you & all your family members 'A Very Happy Chinese New Year'.

David said...

Thanks! Ummie.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.