Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day +1322 : Third day of Chinese New Year

I am fine today.

A church member invited me, Rev. Lau and Mrs. Lau to his parents’ house in Kota Kemuning this morning, and we had lunch over there.

In the afternoon, a group of youths and teenagers from the church paid us a visit. They started their marathon New Year visits since 7:00am. Daniel also joined the group. It was over 11:00pm when he reached home. I believe they visited many families and collected many Chinese New Year Ang Pow along the way :-)

I am very happy to see them organizing such an activity. Perhaps, the adults should learn from them and organize a marathon New Year visits as well next year :-)

A beautiful Chilli plant in the church member parents' house. They purchased it at RM6 only.


The father treated us red wine enthusiastically but the son believed that I should not drink wine. He gave me a cup of organic grape juice and said, "This is good for you, not the wine." The father was not very happy and said, "Don't care about him. Drink the wine," In order to make both of them happy, I drank all. All are made of grapes and all are healthy to me :-)A group photo the youths and teens in my house
See you next post :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rather nice blog you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Sincerely yours