Sunday, February 07, 2010

Day +1313 : A night visit to the haematology ward

I am fine today.

Daniel and I visited the haematology ward in UH tonight. We brought along 4 boxes of Mandarin Oranges and some chocolates for the nurses.

This was the second time Daniel visited the ward. He told me he visited me once with my wife while I was receiving treatment in the ward. I invited him to join me tonight because I needed someone to help me carry the oranges. Now, he has grown stronger than me and has become a very good helper.

We also went to Jusco to purchase two New Year cards for doctors. And on the cards, I signed again with the phrase, “Living & counting: Day +1313”.

Every day I live is by the grace of God and I had been living happily for 1313 days after the bone marrow transplant.

“How are you, Ting” the nurse asked.

“Very well!” is the answer :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: