Friday, February 12, 2010

Day +1318 : Follow-up at Eye Clinic

I am fine today.

I went to Ophthalmology Clinic in UH for an eye checkup appointment this morning. I was glad to be told that my eye condition is good. No damage had been observed despite the serve dryness problem that plagued me for almost three years.

I have to rely on the artificial tears – Tears Naturale – all the time. In other words, I can’t survive without it. I have to bring it along wherever I go. I have to get it by all means should I forget to bring one; else I have problem to open my eyes.

I have to spend about RM240 for the artificial tears each month and I was told that I am not eligible to claim this expenses from the government. However, after discussing with doctors this morning, they agreed that I submit the claim document next visit to the clinic. If the claim is successful, I might be able to claim back as much as RM5000 that was spent over the last three years.

My next appointment will be 9 months from now.

Life still goes on as usual without the tears. I always tell people that I am living a normal and happy life; a life more normal and happier than many who are tearful :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

David said...

Great to hear that it helps :-) Wish you all the best in your study.