Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day +1333 : Holiday at Port Dickson – What did we do?

I am fine today.

The children were so excited to see the beach and couldn’t wait to be there. They went to the beach immediately upon arrival and played and swam there from 5:00pm until 7:00pm, and then spent another one hour in the swimming pool. A total of 3 hours playing sand and swimming :-)

They spent another 3 hours on the beach and in the water the following day. So we made quite a good use of our time – a total of 6 hours of fun, a least for the children :-)

On the first day, when I “pulled” Adriel into the sea, going deeper and deeper, she shouted nervously with all her strength, “I cannot float! I cannot float! Baba. No, no…” and then tried to cling on me, but I “distanced” her.

In the end of the day, she was so excited to find out that she can float and shouted with all her strength again, “I can float! I can float!” I believe she will be able to swim very soon.

On the beach - click on any photo to get a larger view







Joseph and Daniel are looking for something in the water
Found something. Guess what? Hermit crab





Making "ice cream"











After three hours...
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: