Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Day +1309 : Getting Touch and Go refund tomorrow

I am fine today.

A Maybank officer informed me that the Touch and Go will refund the RM500 to my Maybank account tomorrow. I am happy that the refund is quite fast; not months after as mentioned by the bank officer earlier.

“Should I use the cash machine again to top up my Touch and Go balance?” I asked the bank officer.

“No, never do that!” is the answer.

And I was told again that many customers are facing problem in topping up Touch and Go balance through cash machine. But the question is “if the machine is so unreliable, why Maybank still let people to use the service?” The bank should stop the service to avoid unnecessary support issues. This reflects the couldn’t care less (tidak apa) attitude of the bank staff.

I was advised to use the ATM machine to top up the Touch and Go balance. Hopefully, the top-up will be successful this time.

See you next post :-)

No comments: