Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day +1323 : Rougan(肉干) – buy two free one?

I am fine today.

I purchased two packs of Rougan on the eve of Chinese New Year from a temporary stall on the roadside. Each pack of the Rougans cost RM35 and was placed inside a nice bag.

I noticed that one of the bags contains two packs of Rougan when I reached home. This is equivalent to “buy two free one” but I couldn’t remember that the stall was having this kind of promotion.

Initially, I was thinking of just keeping the extra pack of Rougan as I was not responsible for the mistake; I didn’t realize it until I reached home.

“I don’t want to waste my time and petrol to return the extra pack of Rougan to the stall,” I told my wife.

But I changed my mind quickly. I took the trouble to go back to the stall and pay RM35 for the extra pack of Rougan immediately. I requested for an empty bag after paying.

I was happy and peaceful after that as I felt that this was the right thing to do. Keeping the Rougan without paying will definitely made me felt otherwise.

Guess how many pack inside the bag?
Two!
An extra pack is a blessing? Not really - taking consideration all the corrective work. I have to be extra careful next year.
See you next post :-)

No comments: