Saturday, August 01, 2009

Day +1123 : Appetite plunged, back to square one

I am fine today.

A day before the trip to Sarawak, my left lung irritation intensified and this caused heavy cough again. I coughed all the way from KL to Sibu. Many passengers might worry if I were contracted A(H1N1). I put on N95 mask throughout the journey.

My third sister picked me up from the Sibu airport, and brought me for a plate of Kampua Mee, but I didn’t have much appetite to eat.

I knew that this was not A(H1N1) but a revival of an inadequately treated flu. The 4 days course of Agumentin (antibiotic) was not sufficient to contain the flu completely; that was why the flu was getting better for a few days and then became worse again.

I was bedridden most of the time in Bintagor and Sibu, and many plans were cancelled :-(

See you next post :-)

No comments: