Saturday, August 08, 2009

Day +1130 : Happy Birthday, Adriel

I am fine today.

We celebrated Adriel’s 5-year old birthday last night. Her birthday is on 11 August but we bring the celebration forward because I planned to attend an intensive course in Johore next week. However, due to my poor health, I decided not to attend the course now.

I purchased a cake, Domino’s Pizzas, and soft drinks for the simple birthday party. Children liked the pizzas very much and they enjoyed the party very much :-)

The cake
Singing happy birthday song

Blowing candles. Aaaron was always there to help :-)
A group photo
Aaron
Adriel
See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear David,

My birthday also on 11 August.

Send my bithday wish to Adriel.
盼望 Adreal 愛神和愛人的心一起成長。

Kuok Chai

Lau Chih Yung said...

Time passed really fast.

Wish her happy birthday ^_^

haha

David said...

Thanks, Kuok Chai. Adriel was happy to receive the birthday card. She liked it very much.

Thanks, Zhi Yong