Sunday, August 09, 2009

Day +1131 : Some photos from kampong (1)

I am fine today.

I didn’t manage to take many photos last trip due to health problem. There were a lot of interesting happenings in the kampong that deserved to be photographed or recorded. For example, an 8kg snake slipped into the bathroom which was eventually shot using a gun. My niece did take photo of the snake but I was too weak to transfer it to my computer.

I will be back for two weeks holiday with my wife and children at the end of the year. Hopefully, we will have more time and energy to document the interesting kampong life in the holiday.

The first thing I did was to have a bowl of Kampua Mee in Sibu. It cost RM2.30 only and the protion is big. Cost RM4.50 here.

My niece's children. They were very happy to see me home, and held my hands frequently - one at each side. And eventually, they developed fever :-( Apart from them, my niece and my sister-in-law also developed fever.
Dragon fruit
Durian - not as good as D24, but better than most durian kampong.

The bee
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: