Friday, August 21, 2009

Day +1143 : Mother-in-law’s spring roll – the best ever in the world!

I am fine today.

My mother-in-law is very good at making spring roll. She made spring rolls again today.

The spring rolls that she makes are the best that we ever have. They are not only delicious but also in very good shape :-)

Both adult and children in the family like the spring rolls very much.

I captured part of the spring roll making process today and upload here for your reference :-)

Spring roll pastry
The stuffing - make of carrot, chicken meat, turnip, dry shrimps, garlic and shallot etc.
In the making - need skill




Ready to be fried
Frying
Ready to serve

See you next post :-)

4 comments:

Lau Chih Yung said...

I like it..

David said...

Come and you will be served with spring rolls :-)

Lau Chih Yung said...

hehehe...

i will coming after 4 more weeks ....

pray for me ..

really worry and stress with my final exam...

David said...

Sure. Work hard, play less and most importantly, limit your internet time :-)