Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Day +1127 : My great sisters (2)

I am fine today. Continued from yesterday…

My third sister, Sie Chuo, fetched me from the airport. She brought me to see doctor in Bintangor Clinic. She also did a massage for me. Based on my eldest sister advice, she then fetched me to Sie Kiong’s house in Sibu.

On Monday - the day I returned to KL – she took leave to come to Sie Kiong’s house in Sibu to cook lunch and dinner for me. Sie Kiong was teaching on that day.

My sisters know no trouble in helping and supporting a family member in need. With these three great sisters, I could forget about anything and just relax as I was confident that everything will be taken care of.

I am very blessed to have sisters like these.

Though still weak and experiencing heavy cough, I returned home smoothly with Richard late night Monday :-)

This was a challenging trip. It brought many troubles to my family members over there. But it was still a trip worth to travel as I got to see my 75-year old mother, and other family members.

I am still weak and experiencing coughing and shortness of breath. I hope these problems will be gone before I complete the antibiotic.

See you next post :-)

No comments: