Monday, August 17, 2009

Day +1139 : Appetite is restored :-)

I am fine today.

My appetite was restored since last week. Life is so good with good appetite :-)

After a big bowl of plain oatmeal as breakfast every morning, I am still craving for food. I had two Roti Sardine last week alone, and I just found out that it was so delicious. If I were not mistaken, this was the first time ever I ordered a Roti Sardine :-)

The Roti Sardine. Very big one, many might have difficulty to finish it

Apart of Roti Sardine, I had also brought my wife for Mee Hon at Restoran Soon Soon Lye Salmon Fish Head(顺顺来三文鱼头米). I wrote about this restaurant on Day +1085 : The best ever fish head mee hoon in town. My wife had Salmon Fish Head Mee Hoon but I ordered fresh prawns Mee Hon; also first time ever having this dish in my life :-) The fresh prawns Mee Hoon tasted extremely good!

Salmon fish head mee hoon
Fresh prawn mee hoon - about RM15 per bowl

In fact almost any food taste good now. This indicates that I am healthier now :-) A cup of hot Milo prepared by Daniel last night tasted sizzling good; it felt like I never have Milo tasted this good before :-)

Enjoying food is really a tremendous blessing.

See you next post :-)

No comments: