Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day + 1149 : Never had I felt so alive!

I am fine today.

I like Ice Age movies. There was one conversation in Ice Age 3 that caught my attention particularly.

When Buck the Weasel describes his heroic fight against the giant dinosaur called Rudy, the two Opossums, Crash and Eddie, posted a quit ridiculous question. “Were you killed?”

From left: Crash and Eddie, Buck. The fight cost his right eye.
Rudy
I say the question ridiculous because if Buck had died, then who were they talking to? It was very obvious that Buck was alive.

But the answer was ridiculous too. “Sadly, yes. But I lived,” replied Buck :-)

This was followed by something that caught my special attention.

“Never had I felt so alive, than when I was so close to death,” continued Buck.

Anyone who experienced moment that was so close to death will definitely appreciate life very much, and always feel that he is so alive :-)

I shared the same experience with Buck. Even with so much health problem post bone marrow transplant, I am still feel that I am so alive.

Therefore, I am counting the days that God bestowed me – the days that I see as bonus due to the grace of God. This day was printed on the title of my blog entry everyday but will extend to eternity as God promise those who accept Lord Jesus an eternal life :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: