Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day +1151: Hurray, we are moving :-)

I am fine today.

All participants of the camp are required to gather at the church at 5:45am and we will be starting our journey at 6:00am, driving from Puchong to Lumut, and then proceed to Pulau Pangkor with ferry. It would take about three and half hours to reach Lumut jetty, a distant almost equivalent to driving from Puchong to Penang.

As mentioned earlier, I will be going by Pastor Tan’s car, and the rest of my family members going by bus.

About two years ago, we were traveling the same trip, to the same location, for the same purpose, and I was blessed amazingly in the trip :-)

The day was Day +465, and the blog entry carried the same title - Day +465 Hurray, we are moving :-)

May God bless us, and everyone who go for the trip, and of course also faithful reader of my blog like you:-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: