Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day +1142 : Dinner at Puchong Yong Tou Fu (蒲种酿豆腐饭店)

I am fine today.

My wife and I had dinner at Puchong Yong Tou Fu this evening. Together with us were our church pastor Rev. Lau and Mrs. Lau, and a visiting pastor with his family. The visiting pastor is Rev. Lau’s nephew. He is currently pastoring in Limbang, Sarawak.

The restaurant is situated somewhere near SJKC Han Ming (蒲种汉民国民型华文小学).

The food here is fairly delicious. Due to good appetite, I enjoyed the dinner very much.

If you haven’t been to this restaurant, we recommend you to give it a try :-)

The restaurant
The location
It is opposite to this school
My wife and Mrs. Lau are selecting the Yong Tou Fu
Sari (Kedondong) drink - first time ever to have this type of drink in my life. I never know it can be blended to make drink before.
The sauce for Yong Tou Fu
Paper wrapped chicken
Yong Tou Fu

See you next post :-)

No comments: