Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day +1120 : Dinner with Chong Siang

I am fine today.

Chong Siang is my sister-in-law’s (my wife’s sister) eldest son. He is doing University Foundation Programme (UFP) in AIMST University, Sungai Petani. After the UFP, he will be pursuing a course in medicine in the same institute.

I wrote about him on the following blog entries:

Day +982 : Congratulation!

Day +1014 : A big fish from Miri :-)

He came to my house last Friday to spend his two weeks semester break. We have the pleasure to have dinner together at Restoran Bak Ku Teh Klang Yip Weng - 吧生叶詠(干)肉骨茶,at Bandar Puteri Puchong tonight.

Pastor Lau introduced this restaurant to me a few months ago, and since then I visited this restaurant quite frequently. The last visit to this restaurant was blogged on Day +1093 : Dangerous is not the swine, but delicious it is.

Joining us for dinner tonight are two of my nephews, Soon Hui and Min Hui.

A group photo before dinner. Chong Siang is on the right of Daniel
And the food of the night





See you next post :-)

No comments: