Friday, March 13, 2009

Day +982 : Congratulation!

I am fine today.

I would like to congratulate a few students who attained excellent performance in the recently announced Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) and Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) result.

Ngu Min Huang, my eldest sister's son, scored 3A and 1A- in his STPM exam. He is among the top students in his school.
His ambition is to be a dentist and will be pursuing a dentistry course in one of the local universities. As the number of dentistry positions offered is very limited, he might be applying a course in medicine or pharmacy as second choices. 

Ngu Min Hie, my eldest sister's daugther, scored 12A1 in her SPM exam. She is also among the top students in her school. 
Her ambition is also to be a dentist with medicine and pharmacy as secondary choices.

Min Hie's straight As result slip :-)
My eldest sister told me that Min Huang and Min Hie studied moderately. Min Huang was very actively involved in the church activities and spent a lot of time in the church.

My eldest sister attributed their good result to the grace of God. She told me many students who studied harder than them didn't get such a good result.

My eldest sister and my brother-in-law prayed with them together every time before they went to sit for the exam. 

My eldest sister, Sie Huong, is a very good person. She applied for unpaid leaves twice in 2006 to take care of me while I was doing my chemotherapy and bone marrow transplant in UH. In fact, Min Huang and Min Hie were preparing for their SPM and Sijil Pelajaran Rendah (SRP) exam respectively that year. However, my eldest sister didn't hesitate to come here to attend to my needs because of this. And now, God bless her abudantly for what she had done :-)

Hu Chong Siang, my sister-in-law's (my wife's sister) eldest son, scored 10A1 and 2A2 in his SPM exam.
He is also very actively involved in church activities. 

His ambition is to be a doctor and will be pursuing his medical course in a local private college, doing his foundation programme in this April.

May God bless all of them richly in all their future undertakings.

See you next post :-)

No comments: