Monday, March 09, 2009

Day +978 : Another Tanjong Sepat Trip (1)

I am fine today.

The adult cell groups of our church organized a family trip to Tanjong Sepat today. We gathered at the church as early as 6:00am and started our journey about 30 minutes later.

About 70 children and adult joined the trip. I visited Tanjong Sepat with senior cell group members about 5 months ago, but this is the first time my wife and my children joining the trip.

I documented the trip through the following blog entries:

Day +831 : A day trip to Tanjung Sepat (1)
Day +832 : A day trip to Tanjung Sepat (2)
Day +833 : A day trip to Tanjung Sepat (3)
Day +834 : A day trip to Tanjung Sepat (4)

Rev. Nicky Lau and Mrs. Lau who visited us also joined the trip. Coincidently, they also visited us and joined us the same trip when they first visited 5 months ago.

Apart from enjoying foods and fruits, we felt that we were closer to nature seeing those plants – beautiful flowers and the fruit trees. My wife told me that the trip is a great way for her to release tension accumulated from her work :-)

One toilet, so many people - learning to be patient
Breakfast at Sepang
Family members enjoying the breakfast. Where is Joseph?
Adriel, my wife and Aaron
My breakfast - RM2 only
This one cost RM1.80 only
Foochow biscuit 
After the breakfast, we visited dragon fruit orchard
A family photo at the orchard
Everybody is busy at the orchard
I wish these are giant logan but they are Ciku
Beautiful passion fruit
Another one
Ciku
Custard apple
Dragon fruits - RM7 per kg
Dragon fruit trees
Dragon fruit flower bud
Dragon fruit flower
Various fruit enzyme for sales, some of them are enhanced with ginseng and other Chinese herbs
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: