Monday, October 13, 2008

Day +831 : A day trip to Tanjung Sepat (1)

I am fine today.

Last Saturday, our church organized a one day trip to Tanjung Sepak for the senior cell group members. My mother-in-law, who is a member of the cell group, also joined the trip.

Since Tanjung Sepak is well known for its seafood, and I am well known for my gluttony(贪吃), the organizer gave me special privilege to join the trip even though I am not senior enough to attend the cell group, so that I could enjoy the fresh and delicious seafood there :-)

Together with us were a visiting senior pastor and his wife. We visited many places on the way to Tanjung Sepak; a very interesting trip. It is a pity that my wife and the children couldn’t join the trip this time because Adriel needed to perform in her kindergarten annual concert and Daniel had to attended tuition class in school.

The farmer there told us that December will be the Longan season when we can get fresh and cheap Longan. Most probably I will organize a family outing, bringing my wife and children for the same trip during the year end school holiday.

Stop by Bukit Pelandok for breakfast The Bukit Pelandok's Laksa
Wantan Mee
Wantan
After the breakfast, we visited biscuit factory there
A view of the factory
The machine inside
Bean
Grinding the beans to make biscuit stuffing

The biscuit factor owner is a Foochow, he was very excited when he knew that some of us are Foochow. And he reminded us to inform him earlier next trip so that he could prepare some biscuits for us :-)

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: