Friday, October 03, 2008

Day +821 : Holiday in Langkawi (4)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday...

Despite meeting some obstacles – the fallen trees – on the way, our journey to Tanjong Rhu beach was quite smooth.

The Perdana Stables along the way to Tanjong Rhu Beach
We also stopped at this beach along the way When we reached Tanjong Rhu Beach, it was about 7:00pm and we saw a few people on the beach only. The sun set view through the beach is known to be the best, but due to bad weather, no “sun” for us :-( And without the sunlight, we can’t really see the beauty of beaches.

This photo proves that we were there :-) A view from the beach
Another view
Let me take a photo on this beach
However, the bad weather didn’t hamper our happy holiday mood. Being able to enjoy a “private holiday” with my beloved wife after an intensive Leukeamia treatment and bone marrow transplant, I really have no reason to be unhappy.

It is the togetherness that counts, not the weather. I told my wife that I have no reason to be disappointed or unhappy with the weather – the unavailability of sun, as I am in fact bringing along the “sun” with me. Guess who this sun is? My wife loh :-)

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: