Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day +836 : Company Seminar

I am fine today.

Our company organized a seminar called “Technical Talk on Reinforced Concrete Building Design (Using Esteem 7 )” today in Armada Hotel. About 240 engineers attended the talk.

The main speaker is John Tiong. He is the director of our company, and at the same time also my boss and my brother-in-law. One person, multiple roles :-)

My brother, Richard Ting, also did a software demonstration during the talk.

The topic of the talk Richard is demonstrating the software
I think to most attendants, the main attraction of the seminar is still food. That is why I must document the food we had :-)

We had pizzas, fried Mee Hoon and fried fish cakes as morning tea-break

Pizzas Mee Hoon
Fried fish cakes
The lunch
What I had for lunch - really couldn't eat much as we just had morning tea-break not long ago
There was a lot of food left. I think you should join us for lunch on our next seminar :-)

No comments: