Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day +846 : Back to Grill King again :-)

I am fine today.

I brought my family for dinner at Grill King Hainan Western Restaurant last night. We also invited Pastor Andrew’s family to join us for the dinner.

As I was too busy to eat and talk during the dinner, I forgot to take many photos – different dishes that we ordered and also a group photo with Pastor’s family :-(

A family photo taken before Pastor's family arrives
French fries - specially for Aaron and Adriel
Wat Tan Hor(滑蛋河) RM6.90 per plate
A zoom in view
Apart from this, we also ordered Chicken Chop, US Deep Sea Fish Fillet, Pork Chop Set, Steak Ribeye Set, Yakitori Pork but too bad, forgot to take photo :-(

See you next post :-)

4 comments:

Pure Faith said...

i was there last nite too.

David said...

What time? I was there 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Did you see me? A group of 12 :-)

Pure Faith said...

i reached there around 9pm...
no more wat tan hor or ngau yuk hor... was dissapointed...

the pork yakitori was too FAT for my liking, though it was nice...

the lamb chop was nice....

David said...

I see. Yes, Yakitori is quite fat, some of my guests also said that. Next time should try Yakitori chicken, RM1.50 per stick only.