Sunday, March 01, 2009

Day +970 : Staying Close – 永续亲密

I am fine today.

My wife and I attended a very special event last night organised by our church. The event, “Staying Close”, was a valentine event specially designed for couples in our church with the purpose of refreshing our sweet memory when we were dating. Apart from this, we learned the principle of staying close and recommitted to each other by taking the oath of marriage again :-)

The event was held at Prada Café at No.19, Jalan.Puteri 1/4, Bandar.Puteri Puchong, somewhere near the Giant Hypermarket. We chartered the café from 7:00pm to 10:00pm.

There were 17 couples turned up for the event.

Candle, rose, good foods, nice environment, game, sermon and husband-wife togetherness made the event a wonderful one :-)

You must join us next year and I am sure you would a have very different Valentine’s Day :-)

The theme of the event - Staying Close (Click to get a larger view)
A rose for you, darling. It has been so long you didn't buy me rose...
The wine
The muffins 
Fruit salad
Mushroom soup
Lamp chop - my wife and I didn't order this
Chicken chop - our order
Pork chop - our oder. We shared :-)
The garlic sauce
Dessert
And the drinks
Signing the oath of marriage again
The oath of marriage - click to have a larger view
Announcing the champion of the night, Mr & Mrs William, married for 32 years!
And last, I must post this one. A happy and cute girl participating in daddy and mommy's valentine celebration :-)
See you next post :-)

No comments: